1. My first spring in Korea was breathtakingly beautiful. Just looking at this picture makes me anxious for cherry blossom season!
2.Didn't do anything this year?! Oh, yeah, I spent a week learning to SCUBA dive! That week in the Philippines was so thrilling and relaxing! 3. Jared and I returned to the US for my brother's wedding!
4. Korea changed for me when we were able to bring Winston here! 5. The Korean Folk Village was the perfect reminder that Korea has so much to offer if you are willing to seek it out (in the sweltering heat).
6. We visited Ganghwa and peeked into North Korea for the first time!
9. Jared and I had this picture planned three months in advance. It incorporates all my favorite things about Seoul- the history, the modern city, the mountains, and fall.
10. This year I was blessed to see Korea from the air many times. Whether in a tiny Cessna or a roaring Blackhawk, I found one more way to fall in love with this country.
Pretty impressive for one year! What were your favorite moments of 2014?
(Take a step further back and look back at my 2013!)