1. So, I bought new pens. Again.
2. Macaroons and a little planning for the future...
3. Charming necklaces.
4. Our shadows, Korea's sand.
5. My first silhouette attempt!
6. I love fall, but I know I am going to miss all these beautiful summer flowers!
7. I'm pretty sure I could survive on only cheese. And chocolate. And wine.
9. This beauty was towering above me. It just looks happy, right?
10. Work it
11. I couldn't resist getting a picture of this cute pup! Look at those curly ears!
12. It may be another flower picture, but this one is floating!
14. Pavilion in Naksan Park
15. Vans...on a wall
16. Outdoor photo display- my kind of decorating!
17. Spread your wings and fly away
19. Street food is the best food!
20. Subway time!
21. Say cheese!
24. Dreams really do come true at Once Upon a Milkshake
25. Every fall I become obsessed with burning candles. It just feels right.
26. When life gives you lemons, take pictures.
27. Beach Weekend!
28. More Pink!
29. No matter where you go, there's always Coke!
30. Welcome Fall!That's my September in photos! Although not all of them show things that are essentially Korean, I think it gives a little peek into my daily life. Not so different from daily life anywhere. I feel that I am understanding what I am drawn to more in life and in photography. I like photographing flowers and food more than people (interpret that as you choose). I prefer bright colors. I tend to focus on details more than the big "picture." I'm really enjoying my little challenges, especially this one where I see how how the seasons are changing just through my camera lens. Get ready...my camera has big plans for October! Did you miss the August 31 Pictures in 31 Days? Check it out here!