1. The end of summer went out in a blaze of wildflowers.
2. Brunch is our favorite meal!
3. A friend gifted me several plants when she moved away. One even came with this cheery friend.
4. I looked at this basket for weeks before buying it; I love how it brightens my little kitchen!
5. After a summer of gray, we have had beautiful blue skies!
6. We have visited a suit shop several times recently. I love looking at different fabrics.
7. Colorful cactus!
8. Cards Against Humanity- it’s taken me a long time to get on this bandwagon, but this game is horribly funny!
9. We went to a wonderful outdoor concert!
11. We’ve flown around Korea several times lately. I can’t see over the dash, and usually have nausea, so I’m pretty much the worst co-pilot.
13. is all you need.
14. Dying 40 pounds of rice was surprisingly therapeutic.
15. Hello, Seoul.
16. I can write the rainbow!
18. Let’s go!
19. These little terrors were all over the place in September!
20. My tutoring families are always so generous! I loved these sugary tangerines in my tea!
21. Yes, I know this is a crummy picture, but I had to share this. I was trying to turn right onto this road, which I hate attempting to do after 5 pm. Please notice the truck going completely perpendicular to traffic. Oh, Korea!
22. It’s turning colder, and I’ve been binging on tea!
23. Korea’s west coast.
24. A dog and his pony.
25. At the park.
26. I ordered tea at a local coffeehouse, and they gave me an entire pot!
27. I found a delicious new cheese dip recipe.
28. I bought these adorable little chalkboard stakes to label my garden. I didn’t think through the fact that it would rain on my garden and clean the chalk off my adorable little stakes.
29. The view from above.
30. I have a lot of excuses as to why this post took me so long to put up, but it’s difficult to work when you have this face begging you to go play!