September was an exciting month- a visit from my cousin, a trip to Tokyo, and an adventure in Palau!
1. Only a few more months in this beautiful city!
2. My cousin and I found an amazing dumpling restaurant.
3. Icheon Pottery Village.
4. Gangnam Flower Market.
5. How pretty is this lotus bloom?!
6. This wall of handmade mugs is perfect!
7. Namhansanseong Fortress hike.
8. My Seoul.
9. They’re so tiny; they don’t take up mush room!
11. Dr. Fish nibbling away at my skin- so weird!
12. A raccoon dog at Changdeokgung!
13. Kimchi pots in the sunshine.
14. Incheon Bridge on a beautiful sunny day.
15. Winston didn’t have a great September. He had surgery to remove a cyst from his paw, but we were happy to know that he is cancer free!
17. We had to get our soba noodle fix while in Japan.
18. Anyone up for tiny skwerered octopus?
19. The Tokyo transit system is confusing, but we mastered it in a few days!
20. Tsujiki Fish Market.
21. Met this cute guy at an owl cafe.
22. I’m not much for selfies, but I couldn’t pass up this one.
23. The manta rays were my favorite part of diving in Palau.
24. The one dive that I used less air than Jared.
27. Relics from the battle of Peleliu.
29. I love how these vibrant flowers contrast each other. It looks like two separate pictures!
30. A final picture of Changdeokgung; I can never take enough pictures of the place!
Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August