We have a busy few months ahead, so I tried to keep October easy and calm. I mostly took pictures of ginkgo leaves and the sky.
1. Only a few more months of pagoda pictures!
3. This is our third fall in Korea, and it is best one yet!
4. Hazy sunset from our roof.
5. A new department store (like a really fancy mall) opened in our neighborhood. Traffic was horrible during the first few weeks, and Korea deployed their “best driver” taxi drivers to help direct traffic. It didn’t make a huge difference.
6. Bread making is the best arm work out!
7. Always ready for an adventure!
8. So. Many. Walks.
9. Saw a Lego convention, and I loved this charming little village.
10. A Seoul coloring book!
11. We went to an airshow, and somehow the jets and the air made an upside-down rainbow!
12. Sometimes you just want to chill in a coffee shop with your book.
13. A gorgeous autumn!
14. Lots of planning for November and December!
15. My favorite leaves.
16. The last bit of summer.
17. Seriously, I’m obsessed.
18. Views of Seoul courtesy of…
19. Bravo Company!
20. Although we had some really beautiful weather, some days were just nasty.
21. A perfect river reflection.
22. The jets at the airshow were really fast, so I have a lot of pictures like this.
23. Winston gets really upset when I actually use my yoga mat for yoga instead of cuddling.
25. This is how Winston marks his territory.
26. There are a lot of things I will miss about Korea; trucks driving on the sidewalk is not one of them.
27. It’s impossible to buy a macaroon and not take a picture of it!
28. Bananagrams- my favorite tutoring tool.
29. The libraries here in Korea have been ok, but I am hoping to have a wider variety once I go to the US!
30. This beauty made it’s way to some delicious smoothies.
31. I hope your fall was as beautiful and happy as Korea’s!
This was my last week posting on How We See Korea. I’m so grateful I had the opportunity to share my photography and love of Korea there!
Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September