1. Cheonggyecheon Stream.
2. By the way, I got to fly over Seoul in a Blackhawk! It was amazing!
3. Perfect yellow leaves.
4. I don't know how many variations of this photo I have taken, but I love how sunlight makes weeds so pretty!
5. Ulsan Bawli in Seoraksan!
6. I'm pretty sure I could work this into my home decor scheme.
7. Pop of yellow!
8. I've already managed to kill these. It was the fastest I've ever had orchids die.
9. Seoraksan National Park
10. Jared had a buddy that he would fly with a lot (because it helps cut the cost). The friend moved away, and now I get to go up a lot more!
11. I love this season!
12. My first beach camping adventure!
13. Sometimes Korea very much reminds me of Tennessee, and that's just another reason why I love it here.
14. Changdeokgung at night.
15. Parsnips and carrots are the perfect fall dish!
16. I added a rock to the pile!
17. Serene scene.
19. I found two sand dollars mixed in with shells at the beach!
20. Morning walk.
21. Koreans stack stones to represent prayers and wishes.
22. Buddhist swastika representing eternity and harmony.
24. Beach day!
25. Take me to the river.
26. Our tour guide at Changdeokgung explained that these trees are extra special because they look like a woman's fan, which are so famous in Korea.
27. This is what I deal with when trying to take Winston's picture.
28. A perfect day in Korea!
29. I'm obsessed!
31. We ended October at our friend's annual Halloween Murder Mystery Costume party. I've solved the mystery two years in a row. I like to boast about it.Check out previous months: 2013: August, September, October, November, December 2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September