November was full of color, delicious food, and adorable Winston moments.
1. Oh deer, the Christmas lights were out early this year!
2. Even his destructive face is cute!
4. All the fall colors.
5. Photography date!
6. Tree of lights.
8. Cabinets should be colorful.
9. Deoksugung Palace.
10. Fly you fools!
11. Music Man.
13. Everyone complains about the Ginkgo tree’s stinky berries; I think it’s worth it for their beautiful yellow leaves!
14. Just a regular fall afternoon!
15. I love this city!
16. Lantern Festival on the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
17. Happy pup!
18. My favorite picture this month!
19. Nothing says fall like brown leather boots!
20. I got Korean wrapping paper for Christmas presents this year, and I am obsessed with the quality!
22. Holidays = Cookies.
23. Christmas lights.
25. and after!
26. During today’s tutoring lesson, Winston will teach you how to play tug-of-war! (First rule: Winston always wins.)
27. Lantern Festival
28. My friend went through a lot of effort to deseed a pomegranate.
29. Seoul had a very popular guest for a few weeks!
30. And one more of the leaves, because I am already missing these colors!