November flew by for me. Luckily, I have my monthly group of photos to share my November with you!
Snapping my 30 pictures for November was a lot easier for me than it was the past two months. Of course, I know the reason is our Thailand trip. You’re just lucky this isn’t 30 pictures of elephants. It was a little funny for me to look back on this month. It started with vivid fall colors, the middle of the month found us in Thailand with summer-like temperatures, and at the end of the month I had my first snow in Korea!
1. My new neighbor.
2. Ginko leaves…
3. and ginkgo trees brightened my fall.
4. Seoul Tower
6. Most pictures of my husband show him with a camera in front of his face. I’m thinking of creating a collage.
7. One of the many wonderful and random things we wander into in Korea.
8. Honored elephant.
10. Bougainvillea, for my mom. Unfortunately, yours never stand a chance next to the giants that grow in Thailand.
11. Looking down.
12. One step at a time.
13. Buddha head in Ayutthaya.
14. Koh Lak
16. My first sunset attempt.
18. Market time!
19. During the Loi Krathong parade.
20. Waterfall in Chiang Mai.
21. Color and texture and happiness.
22. Camera envy.
23. Jared taught me about wide angles and tripods for this picture.
24. Wat wonderful.
25. I missed my calling in life. I should have been a mahout.
26. Get in my belly!
28. Some little turkeys made a special dessert for Thanksgiving! This year I am thankful for friends who have become family.
29. The last pumpkin decor until next year.
30. We are fostering a sick puppy for a few weeks. Don’t let those sad eyes fool you, Bonny is quite energetic!
Step into the past with my collections from August, September, and October!