My May: birthday, ball, bazaar, Tennessee, family, friends, and my brother's wedding. International pet travel, daily walks, ceremonies, BBQs, welcomes, farewells, end-of-the-year parties, graduation, and many "have a good summer!" Thinking, looking, and deciding to move to a new neighborhood. Oh, and flowers. So. Many. Flowers.
1. A great way to start 29- birthday flowers from my favorite preschoolers. They made sure to choose purple flowers for Ms. Bethany.
2. Most military balls are very similar, but this one will always stand out because we saw someone throw a roll at the Generals' table.
3. I was walking to my gate in Incheon airport and could hear beautiful music. I found these ladies playing in memory of the Sewol ferry. It was a sobering moment as I was about to begin 20 hours of travel.
4. The Great Smoky Mountains living up to their name.
6. Angie's practice bridal bouquet.
7. My brother! Now featuring a wife!
8. Burlap, lace, and Mason jars- always better together.
9. There was a lot of cake this month too.
10. My grandmothers. I was so blessed to be able to see so much of my family on my trip home.
12. Tennessee gifted me with fresh air, blue skies, and an abundance of green. It was like heaven.
14. Wedding pearls.
15. Wedding bouquet.
16. Wedding dress.
17. Wedding hair.
18. More flowers. I can't resist them.
19. May- the month I almost lost my marbles.
20. America: the land of selection.
22. The cheapest waffles are the best.
23. Duck. It's what's for dinner.
24. I have spent more time in the woods in the past month than I have my entire year in Korea...
25. ...because of this adorable dog. (This is what you were all waiting for, right? Pictures of Winston!)
26. I'm happy to report that Winston is adjusting so well! He gets at least one walk a day and enjoys barking at our landlord (who used to own a dog restaurant).
27. He's making new friends!
28. I work best on the floor. It's where I lesson plan, write, and craft. Winston has always taken advantage of this as a time to cuddle. I'm delighted that a year apart has not stopped this habit. (He did it so much as I wrote my thesis that I dedicated the book to him.)
29. Jared is continually encouraging me and teaching me to experiment with my camera. These posts wouldn't happen without his guidance.
30. We are moving to a new neighborhood this week. At first, there were a lot of logical reasons, but now my reason for moving is because these cupcakes are a two minute walk from my soon-to-be home.
31. Graduation can only mean one thing- it's summertime!
See past months: August
, and April
. (Two more months and I'll have a year of photos!)