1. I kept fresh flowers in the house all month!
2. We went to Dapsimni twice to visit the antique market!
3. Do you ever feel like someone is watching you when you're driving?
4. This poultry embargo is getting ridiculous. I want cajun turkey!
5. I completed a Whole 30 diet in May- all fresh, nutritional foods. I felt amazing!
6. A B52 at the War Memorial of Korea.
7. I bought cacti for a few friends, and then had to get some for myself.
8. The many dishes of Korea.
9. We cat sat for a friend in May. When I was wrapping gifts for my students, Jo the cat wanted the ribbons; Winston did not want Jo the cat to get the ribbons. It was a tense 20 minutes.
10. Spotted in Dapsimni Antique Market.
11. I followed him, hoping to find a pot of gold, but he just led me to the subway station.
12. Cherry blossoms!
13. We found a maze park along our river!
14. Sidewalk songs.
15. Seconds later, Winston sneezed and the seeds flew away.
16. The War Memorial of Korea has plaques naming fallen UN soldiers from the Korean War. Flowers were laid at the base of each plaque for Memorial Day.
17. Always looking for new routes, new roads, nee places.
18. Colorful blooms!
19. One of my tutoring students gave me a massive roll cake for my birthday. It was delicious!
20. Again with the flowers.
21. Winston went through a weird phase for a few days where he always wanted me be right next to me. He'd follow me into the bathroom, sit right at my feet while I was cooking, try to wedge his way into the laundry room. It made me nervous. I know dogs can be intuitive, and I was a little nervous that I was about to have a stroke. Then he stopped.
22. Instead of individual gifts, we always buy something for the house for our wedding anniversaries. This year we made sure to get a piece of Korean furniture. I love our new trunk- and the amazing light it gets in the afternoon!
23. Statue at the War Memorial of Korea.
25. There were a lot of flowers in May.
26. And more.
27. And more.
28. I loved how proudly these flags flew at the War Memorial.
29. Apartment buildings in Korea go up, up, up!
30. Bake sale beauties!
31. I was really tempted to get this as our anniversary purchase, but it didn't seem as practical!Check out previous months: 2013: August, September, October, November, December 2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 2015: January, February, March, April