It’s springtime in Seoul!
With the warmer weather, I have been out exploring more than I have the past few months. I missed my Korea adventures while I was staying inside all winter! More adventures means that pictures were easy for this month, but I’ve hardly had time to sit and write many posts. I have several new posts to share with you in the coming days and weeks. Until then, you might see a preview of a few places in this month’s photo collection. Enjoy!
1. I don’t really know what she was dressed as or what she was promoting, but to me this is Korea at its best!
2. As I watched this woman write my name with her calligraphy pens, I briefly dreamed of taking her class. Then I remembered my frustration at trying to teach myself calligraphy before; I’ll leave it to the experts.
3. Guess who’s learning to play with lens flare?! (Me!)
4. I wanted to take a selfie in this mirror and this kid wouldn’t move for several minutes. So, I took his picture instead.
5. My students sorted the dinosaurs by color and then placed them in perfect rows. I’ve taught them so well.
6. I love the decor in cafes!
7. I’m completely jealous at how good some people are at taking pictures on their cell phone. I haven’t master the style just yet.
8. The weather has been perfect for hiking this month!
9. Well, I couldn’t resist taking a picture.
10. The Daiso continues to the be best place to score office supplies. It’s an addiction!
11. Honey Citron Tea. Best ever.
12. City lights.
13. I love every detail of the little temples here.
14. The blooms begin!
15. Dig in!
16. Watch out! These guys don’t stop for anyone!
18. Yup, I got to pet a sheep.
19. Waffles are my favorite Korean food.
20. Looking out.
21. It’s cherry blossom season, and everyone wants a picture!
22. Proof that even Army posts can be beautiful if you look for it!
23. Feed the birds. (Have you seen Saving Mr. Banks? It’s about the making of Mary Poppins; we really enjoyed it!)
24. I was feeling tired and not willing to do actual work, so I got crafty and used some fabric scraps to decorate my office!
25. Street artistry on a new level!
27. Cell phone culture.
28. More blooms!
29. More lens flare!
30. Stop to enjoy the view.
30. Happy spring, everyone!
Previous months: August, September, October, November, December, January, and February!