Let’s jump back to take a look at my March pictures!
March started off cold and gloomy, but we quickly had blue skies and the first blossoms of spring. I missed most of the cherry blossom season because we went to Nepal the last week of the month.
1. March brought back blue skies to Seoul!
2. I love these toothbrush holders from the Daiso; they always make me smile!
3. The gates at Gyeongbukgung.
4. I first shared this picture on How We See Korea. Parking in Korea always stresses me out.
5. I love that I get paid to read books with kids!
6. King Sejong, who created the Korean alphabet.
7. Spring in Seoul!
8. I never get tired of taking pictures of this symbol of Korea.
10. Look up!
11. I made Winston a tent out of his second bed. He was not impressed.
12. I’m still finding glitter from this project!
13. I saw a crowd of protesters being watched over by the police. I started to take pictures, and then I looked up and realized where I was- in front of the US Embassy. Oh. Not the place for me to be!
14. Out of the subway and into the sunlight!
15. Off to Nepal!
16. I bought this journal in Hong Kong; it was perfect for my Nepal travels!
17. Though it is more to carry around, I love when hotels give us actual keys!
18. People of Kathmandu.
19. Cashmere scarves.
20. Succulents were taking over the trail to Annapurna!
21. Durbar Square in Kathmandu.
22. This little guy was really excited a few minutes after this picture was taken. A troupe of monkeys were climbing along the power lines, and the pup kept barking until the last one disappeared.
23. At a shrine.
24. Many of the teahouses along the trek were painted in bright colors, and all of them had flowers out front.
26. This was the moment we started our 9 day trek!
27. I spotted this group during a parade in Kathmandu. They were wearing all black, except for these socks!
28. At the end of each day trekking, we had plenty of time to explore the little villages. They were so quaint and beautiful!
29. This little guy was full of spunk and wanted to be in the middle of everything!
30. Prayer flags in Kathmandu.
31. Take the colorful path!
Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February