June! How is it over already?!
In June, I finished out the school year, moved, and enjoyed a beautiful start to the summer. I've been dog sitting for my friend for a few weeks, so this post is a little dog heavy, but I don't see anything wrong with that!
1. All of our belongings went through a window and down this elevator on moving day!
2. My new neighborhood let me know that I have arrived at my new home.
3. Some of my tutoring students went to China, and they brought me back a frisbee sized amount of tea!
5. I have never had a bidet explained so perfectly!
6. Walks make everything better.
7. Biker gang.
8. I loved this restaurant's menu!
9. Honestly, I can't get enough of our new neighborhood.
10. I'm still so happy that he's in Korea with us!
11. Love this!
12. I can't have a post without flowers.
13. These little guys are used to rest your chopsticks on. So cute!
14. It's not even the rainy season yet, and I've been caught in a few downpours already!
15. We've been going out for brunch on the weekends, and we recently found these amazing cinnamon rolls!
16. I love how much they use glass bottles here.
17. He stared at the ball for at least a minute before suddenly grabbing it and running off.
18. Icheon's ceramic village.
19. Even in this large city, you can still get fresh eggs delivered in the morning.
21. I completely understand, buddy.
22. I love this bridge!
24. Because every Thai restaurant needs a Tom & Jerry flower planter.
25. Restaurant buttons are one of my favorite things about Korea.
26. My new neighborhood.
27. Meet Barley, who was absolutely delighted that he got the ball.
28. Just dandy.
29. Beautiful blooms.
30. Take time to stop and smell the flowers.