June brought summer and a faithful return to photography!
Singapore, Jared’s sister’s visit, and currently a trip to Vietnam!
1. Winston and I have been faithful to early morning walks & runs. We both look forward to them!
2. The river that is just a short walk from our house. I love the parks on either side of the banks!
3. Winston jumped off a low wall. I took a little longer to build up my courage!
4. Korean gas station. Full service!
5. Bright flowers at Changdeokgung.
7. The Supertrees were amazing!
8. I’m really impressed with how dedicated Coca-Cola was to this marketing campaign.
9. Asia does a really good job at reminding me just how fresh my food is.
10. A purple house in Singapore? I could live there (with a little DIY)!
12. Neither Jared nor I are big into selfies, but we will take pictures as a couple. I’m trying to convince him that we should call these “couplies.” He is adamantly against this idea.
13. Pick a pepper!
14. Loved this place!
15. Singapore Flyer.
16. Singapore was full of plants! It was so pretty!
17. This might be my favorite from this collection. I love lotus flowers, and this purple one was especially vibrant.
18. He loves car rides!
19. We got a Roomba in attempt to manage the excessive amounts of dog hair. We named her “Rosie,” for the Jetsons’ robot, and we really like her. Sometimes, Rosie goes under the furniture; when she comes out and looks around, I feel like she is exactly like the Monster Book of Monsters in this clip from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
20. New bedding!
21. In the secret garden at Changdeokgung.
22. Reflections on a beautiful day.
23. These flowers are meant for altars at temples, but I’m always tempted to buy one and wear it as a lei.
24. I returned to Mustoy Cafe– just as fun the second time!
26. Best socks in the world!
27. Paper walls at Changdeokgung.
28. Little India.
29. We found our road!
30. Another photographer in the making!
Years ago, I started an Instagram account just to see what it was like and play with the filters. I never did much with it other than follow other people for photography inspiration. I’ve finally started posting pictures within the next month, some of which I may repeat in my monthly 30 in 30 posts. Follow me for even MORE photography fun! (@bethany.maxwell)
Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February, March, April, May