I spent July exploring Vietnam and Laos with Jared and his sister, and then we returned to visit all of my favorite spots in Seoul. It was a beautiful month; I hope you enjoy the pictures!
1. Beautiful handmade scarves in Laos. I loved the colors in this picture!
2. Luang Prabang.
3. There were so many birds in Laos!
4. Colorful thread used for textiles.
5. Pak Ou Cave Buddhas.
6. Laos was so lush and beautiful!
7. Near Kuang Si waterfall in Laos.
8. Even wats need a little bunting.
9. It doesn’t get more Vietnamese than this picture.
10. My camera lens was fogged up from the humidity, but I loved how this turned out!
11. Fruit was everywhere on the streets of Hanoi.
12. Paper umbrellas in Luang Prabang.
13. Floating fish market.
14. Book and colorful table in a Luang Prabang wat.
15. Crazy purple plant!
16. I never got run over by a scooter in Hanoi-still surprised about this!
17. Halong Bay
18. I bought a small hat for Winston; he was not impressed.
19. Looking into North Korea.
20. Prayer lanterns and Gangnam.
21. It isn’t summer in Korea without bingsu!
22. Seoul Tower, you can never have too many pictures of this icon!
23. Bongeunsa Temple.
24. These little bags are filled with people’s dreams.
27. Korea hosted 1600 pandas this summer!
28. The journey is the reward.
29. Only one flower picture this month!
30. He was such a joy to watch!
31. Dak galbi; they skimped on the rice cakes 🙁
I have now completed 24 months of photography challenges! That’s 730 photos for these posts alone. Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February, March, April, May, June