My January in photos! A lot of the pictures are from our trip to Niseko. Enjoy!
1. The very first sunrise of 2015.
2. My brother took a picture of Jared similar to this one a few years ago. It was fun to recreate it in Korea.
3. I love how these spoon rests were displayed!
4. I love colorful pottery!
5. A beautiful day in Icheon pottery village!
6. Spring roll deliciousness.
7. Pitiful puppy.
8. Hokkaido has only one color: white!
9. The entrance to the most amazing ramen noodles!
10. Let’s go!
11. Ice-cold killer.
12. Everything looks prettier in the snow!
13. Ski day!
14. Asia loves mushrooms.
16. and smile!
17. America should really embrace lanterns!
18. A parasol used as a light- perfect!
19. Except I don’t want a snowboard.
20. Vintage kimonos!
21. Only in Asia would you get water at a restaurant in these cups.
22. Fabric flowers.
23. New games are always so difficult to learn.
24. It was just last month, and I’ve already forgotten how beautiful it is in Niseko.
25. Winter wonder.
26. Sunset in Niseko.
27. It was a little unnerving to see this weather just before our flight home.
30. My Christmas gift, a new monitor, arrived a little late, but it’s so pretty!
31. Winston spotted this animal (a raccoon dog) curled up near our apartment. It didn’t move for over 10 hours, but it was still alive. My downstairs neighbors called an animal hospital, and they took it away to nurse it back to health (or so I’m told). Though it has been gone for three weeks, Winston still looks for his friend each day!