I know it’s a complete mind trick, but 28 pictures in 28 days seemed infinitely easier than 31 in 31.
Our Niseko trip definitely takes up the bulk of my photos this month. However, I’m hoping these will be my last snow pictures for awhile; so, I might as well finish winter with a bang. I’m hopeful that spring is on its way. My camera and I are anxiously waiting!
2. Adventures in brewing continue.
3. Chocolate covered strawberries.
4. Valentine’s cookies for my students. Such a easy recipe!
5. Asian airplane food continues to surprise me.
6. Ramen makes you ROAR!
7. The most perfectly placed snowdrift.
9. View from our hotel.
10. I wear armbands. I’m so tough.
11. Melting snow.
12. Beautiful day for skiing.
13. White out!
14. I was really tempted to buy one of these tea canisters!
16. Our hotel room had a beautiful little tatami room; I had to get a self portrait!
18. I’m reading Bel Canto, an absolutely beautifully written novel. Check it out if you are looking for something new!
19. Time to warm up!
20.I love the color of this car!
21. I want new skis just so I can have a fun, colorful design like these snowboards!
22. They will have to use a shovel to dig out this shovel!
23. I have a thing for snow on trees.
25. Dried, seasoned crab, anyone?
26. We bought a beautiful painting in Cambodia and finally got it framed. I love the thick clumps of paint.
27. I love revisiting childhood friends, like watercolors, through teaching!
28. Put a ring on it.
I have now surpassed 200 photos with this monthly project! Check out previous months: August, September, October, November, December and January!