I wonder if this group of photos will include my last snow pictures for the season? I am hoping that March’s collection will have cherry blossom pictures! This month has a lot of pictures of our Gyeongju trip. I have quite a few favorites in this batch- #12, #19, and #23. Which are your favorites this month?
1. Brown in the winter, but still a beautiful city.
2. The only time I make Jared do all the cooking.
3. I do what I want!
4. A lot of people liked the featured image from January’s pictures. This is one of the many outtakes that I had before I got the perfect shot!
5. Not a good day for biking.
6. This country has an odd obsession with making everything cute. Like poop. Cute poop.
7. I was so curious about this tree. Why does it have such deep grooves? Why is it white?
8. Biker gang.
9. What can I even say about this one?
10. Yang & Um. Postive & Negative.
11. This was some sort of love declaration wall. It was a vision in pink!
12. I get to follow him to the coolest places.
13. Who needs Starbucks, when you have Yangdong-bucks?!
14. The beautiful and snowy Haeinsa Temple.
15. He’s got the beat.
16. I wish I had a mailbox as adorable as this one!
17. My favorite photographer.
18. Doors at Daereungwon Tomb complex.
19. Snow pup.
20. Gate at Yangdong Village.
21. It still wasn’t enough to get me out of school.
22. Selfies are ruining photography.
23. Our private pottery demonstration.
24. You can pay to write a message on these tiles at many Buddhist temples. They are later used to retile the roof of the temple, and your message forever becomes part of the structure. Until it gets retiled, I suppose.
26. Though they are usually small and sparse, I love spotting bamboo groves!
27. Meet the Jindo dog. They are often ferocious and terrifying. They are also often chained up and dirty, which probably relates back to the ferocious aspect of this dog.
28. I spy a blue sky, and are those buds?!
I have now shared over 500 pictures with this challenge alone! Whoo-hoo!