December went by so quickly! It was a blur of parties, presents, and way too much food indulgence!
1. Sparkle and shine all month long!
2. I started an origami project, and realize that I may be completely in over my head!
3. Snow boots.
4. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
5. I love these peppermints!
7. Ice skaters.
8. I left so many of my Christmas decorations in the US, but I still have enough to decorate the house and make it festive!
10. A beautiful gift from a student!
11. Some days you just need some noodles.
12. I was pretending my macro lens was a monocle when I realized I could take a pretty neat picture with it!
13. December was a month of sugar.
14. Clear blue skies!
15. O Christmas Tree…
16. Ready for a colorful 2015!
17. I wish we had a fireplace in our home!
19. There is an entire hillside of these berries near our house.
20. Perfect pinecone.
21. I love winter coats and scarfs!
22. Another gift from students; I am so lucky to teach such wonderful children!
23. My preschool class made clay hands for Christmas presents, I love the one I made!
24. Spotted at Lotte World… dragons?
25. Even their characters pose for pictures with peace signs!
26. Amusement park fun!
27. Koreans know how to make an excellent hot chocolate!
28. Santa hats!
29. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
30. My stocking was stuffing with kisses!
31. The holidays wore me out, maybe that’s this guy’s excuse too?