August was a relaxing month. We were between two guests at our house, and I mainly spent the time taking Winston on walks and seeking air conditioning.
1. We go together.
2. I love my neighborhood!
4. Flower Market
5. End of the summer fields.
6. Inspired by Pinterest, I created these souvenir boxes. They are filled with brochures, spare change, and memories of our travels.
7. Sunsets, wine, and a big, fat book. I don’t need much else.
8. Rooftop view.
10. The happiest field in Korea.
11. Love this guy!
13. Cherry tree.
14. …if you want to.
15. Homemade lemon citron tea from one of my students. This is one of my favorite Korean treats!
16. Freshly sharpened and ready for fall.
17. Practicing handlettering, sometimes I’m successful, sometimes I’m frustrated.
19. Oh Korea.
20. Colorful mail makes me happy 🙂
21. A lot of rainy days in August; it was so refreshing!
23. Sidewalk naps.
24. Sweet treats brighten every day.
25. I may have gone overboard with the flower pictures this month!
26. I’ve started taking yoga classes, and I love it!
27. Cold grapes are the best.
28. Lanterns at Bonguensa Temple.
29. Tiny Buddha.
30. Window watcher.
31. My favorite part of bread making.
Check out previous months:
2013: August, September, October, November, December
2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
2015: January, February, March, April, May, June, July