April- a whirlwind of travel, flowers, and to-do lists.
These photo challenges are such a fun way for me to look back on my month. My vacation to the Philippines is already feeling too far away, and, yet, it was just a few weeks ago!
1. Sweet strawberries.
3. I went on a bread baking binge this month. This cinnamon bread was my favorite.
4. We love kayaking!
5. Scuba tanks.
7. Stop! Hammock time!
8. This little collection of shells decorated the path by our hut in the Philippines.
9. Everything looks beautiful in the Philippines.
10. We can never pass up a sunset picture.
13. Our tiny plane from Manila.
15. These are the pictures you get when I’m too lazy to get off the couch.
16. Everything is blooming, and I keep sneezing.
18. I started a little container garden. Check out my lettuce!
19. I needed new thank you cards, so I ordered a few. Then the order got lost. I bought a new pack, but forgot that I had got them and bought more. Then the lost order arrived a few months late. I now have enough thank you cards for the rest of my life.
20. Korea is parking garage hell.
21. My new cactus!
22. I was given a very sweet collection of Korean gifts, including this small bag that was filled with tea.
23. Seen on the subway.
25. Midnight shopping in Dongdaemun.
26. Night in Seoul.
27. Looking up.
28. Easter eggs!
29. All my neighbors are out in their gardens; I love seeing what crops they’ve planted!
30. Don’t forget to check out more pictures at How We See Korea.
I spent most of April waiting for May. My first four days of May include my birthday, a ball, and a flight to…TENNESSEE! My brother is getting married, I get to see my dog, and I am going to eat massive amounts of Chik-fil-a. May is going to be awesome!