1. Trekking was exhausting, but it was worth it when you come around a bend and see this.
2. This way!
3. A room with a view.
4. I never got tired of crossing these bridges!
5. My alarm clock while trekking.
6. Why, yes, I do want a pony! (The log on the left is a beehive!)
7. This is a buffalo! One of the more challenging things I did on the trail was trying to describe an American Buffalo to our guide.
8. Walking through barley fields.
9. Buddhist prayer rock piles.
10. This afternoon in Ghorepani was like a fairy tale. Fog came in and everything looked magical.
11. To the next stop!
12. Beauty in the smallest of places.
13. I love how colorful prayer flags are!
14. Isn't this the prettiest color combination?
15. It was the perfect time to travel in Nepal- everything was blooming and bright!
16. Color makes everything better!
17. At the Monkey Temple in Kathmandu.
18. Every variety of gold elephant you could every want or need.
19. Although I loved visiting the temple and seeing the monkeys. I was a little apprehensive and kept a close eye on them; they're tricky little animals!
20. Pink & green paradise.
21. Just a little flight to Mt. Everest.
22. I had no idea that banana trees had these massive blooms!
23. Candles at a shrine.
24. Excuse this photo, but this was one of the nicest bathrooms I had in Nepal. It was indoors, and it had running water. It's the little luxuries that make life enjoyable!
25. Though many of the surrounding buildings were damaged in the April 25 earthquake, this golden stupa at the monkey temple remained standing.
26. A peaceful sight at Fewa Lake in Pokhara.
27. Blooms in Korea.
28. This type of parking in Korea is considered acceptable; completely blocking someone is ok if you have your phone number on the dash. I do not find it acceptable.
29. I was trying to take some pictures of Winston, and he ran straight into the camera. The photo shoot ended immediately!
30. Somedays you just need to cuddle with your teddy bear.Check out previous months: 2013: August, September, October, November, December 2014: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 2015: January, February, March